We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our system transformation programme. We are embarking on a journey to overhaul our ageing business and customer-facing systems to create a new, cloud-based platform of integrated micro-systems.
You will be a part of an agile team using a combination of SCRUM and Kanban. Reporting to a Software Team Lead, you will work on a project centered on delivering excellence to our customers.
About 288 Group
You’ll be joining 200 colleagues in a financially secure e-commerce business with a 75-year track record of successful trading. Be part of our future growth in a business that has weathered the COVID storm well, as we build on sales of £40 million and record profits in recent years.
We offer flexibility over your working hours around daily core-hours. When necessary the ICT team work together to support critical systems during evenings and weekends. There is no expectation to be formally ‘on-call’ but there may be occasions when your assistance is requested. Time worked out-of-hours is generously compensated.
As well as receiving a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
• 25 days annual holiday, rising to 30 days with service
• Your birthday as an extra day’s holiday
• Annual company trading bonus
• Private healthcare
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Additional maternity / paternity benefits
• Subsidised gym membership
• Great summer and Christmas parties
• Some benefits subject to qualifying period