Salary: £20,000-£24,000 + benefits depending on experience
We are now looking for a creative Product Photographer/Retoucher to bring our fantastic range of collectables to life.
Reporting directly to our Video and Photography Manager and working in our custom-built video and photography studio, the Product Photographer will enjoy a varied role creating fantastic photography to be used across our various websites, on social media and direct mail marketing pieces.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll create beautifully lit photos, ranging from simple white background shots to more dramatic images enhanced by sets and props. In addition you’ll have the skills to enhance your work further with meticulous re-touching work in Photoshop, make suggestions for image improvement, clearly interpret photography briefs and anything else necessary to bring our products to life.
Ideally you’ll have:
· or are about to finish, a photography-based degree.
· Excellent knowledge of DSLR cameras, lenses and lighting systems.
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and strong re-touching skills.
· Strong creative intuition for storytelling, making use of props and set building.
· High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent self-management and organizational skills.
· An interest in history and pop-culture.
Benefits of working for 288 Group
As well as receiving a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
· 25 days annual holiday, rising to 30 days with service
· Your birthday off as a FREE extra day’s holiday
· Annual company trading bonus
· Generous pension arrangements *
· Private healthcare *
· Enhanced company sick pay *
· Additional maternity / paternity benefits *
· Subsidised gym membership
· Annual summer and Christmas parties
*subject to qualifying period