Customer Service Advisor / Administrator
Love helping customers but hate your work/life balance?
Join our friendly, local Customer Service team that offers sociable hours, 25 days holiday AND your birthday off plus much more…
We are looking for people that care to join one of our two Customer Service teams.
In addition to a starting salary of £16,000 for our Administrator team and £18,000 for our Advisor team we also offer you 25 days holiday AND your birthday off.
By joining us at 288 Group you'll also benefit from:
- A friendly, family working environment
- The chance to work across the phones, written correspondence and social media
- Excellent training and development
- Annual company trading bonus
- Generous pension arrangements
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Additional maternity / paternity benefits
- Subsidised gym membership
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Modern purpose-built offices
Your day-to-day work will comprise of:
- Resolving all incoming enquiries in good time and with a favourable outcome
- Accurately processing telephone payments and orders Demonstrating effective complaint handling by using your own initiative
- Communicating strong product knowledge with confidence
- Keeping all internal databases and sales order systems up to date
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers which promotes the brand and repeat custom
The ideal candidate will
- Have grade B English and Maths GCSE or better, alternatively someone who has 1-2 years of customer service experience for the Advisor team, or
- Have excellent written English skills and be able to adapt their style to different media types for the Administrator team
- Be organised and conscientious
- Be confident, friendly and have an enthusiastic approach to the role
- Have a warm, engaging telephone manner
- Be able to cope with the occasional very busy times without letting it affect their performance
- Be methodical and accurate
- Be a team player
If this sounds like you please click "Apply for this job" under the photos below and send us your CV and covering letter by 20th February.
An assessment day will be held on 28th February with a start date of 3rd April.